Tuesday, February 14, 2012

January 17, 2012 DISTRICT LEADER

It's good being district leader. It's alot harder than I thought too. So far, I've interviewed 4 people to be baptized! Yea! It's crazy! I get so nervous each time! I can't believe the Lord is trusting me to do this job, especially this big of a responsibility!

Each week I have to give a training for district meeting. I have to go on 5 exchanges for the transfer, and help out the district as much as I can. It's alot of work.

My comp is Elder Hemmelgarn from Iowa. He's only been out 4.5 months and loves to work! He loves sports and is way good at basketball. We get along god and have fun times together.

You won't believe who one of the zone leaders is. It's Elder Neal, my MTC comp. ha ha He's a way cool guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment