Saturday, July 30, 2011

July 12, 2011, Temecula

Hey Family!!!!!

Dang! Sounds like u guys have been doing good!!!!!! I’ll send something next week about the mission (for a brief report on his mission in our ward’s sacrament meeting.) I still need to think of what I want to say. This week in the mission is going good. The days feel like weeks but the weeks feel like days!! It’s crazy how fast things go on the mission!!
We picked up 16 new investigators this week! Two families we are teaching have 6 people in them. One more family has 4. That’s just the families! Then, the rest are single people that we are teaching. The guy we are teaching (Todd, the guy with tattoos) has a baptismal date for the 23rd of July. We still have a bunch of work to do with him but he'll come around. Before, when we were meeting with his mom, he wouldn’t even talk to us, he would just walk by and go to his room. Now he comes out every time we are over and talks with us and gets involved with the lesson. It’s so cool!!! It’s by small and simple things great things come to pass!
I’m sorry to hear about Grandpa and Grandma. It didn’t surprise me one bit that he is still wanting to work out in the garden. He is the hardest worker I have ever met!!!! I don’t know how he does it!!! I admire him alot!!!
It sounds like everything is going good at home. I’m happy to hear about everything. Transfers are the 26th. Hopefully I’m not getting transferred, but we will see.
Yeah Mom, u do write a lot, but it’s totally fine. Don’t worry about it. I’m glad to hear from u and Dad and Spencer. I love u guys tons. Talk to u later!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment