Tuesday, July 5, 2011

June 28th, 2011 - Temecula

June 28th - Temecula



Hey Family!!!

This week has been going good!!! One of our investigators (Todd) is going through a really hard time. Last week me and Elder Sharp got down on him about smoking and keeping the commandments. We tried to get him to stop smoking. Didn’t happen. He says he wants to stop but he doesn’t stop smoking. It’s weird!! He smokes about a pack a day. That’s so much money!!! He'll get baptized some time though!!

Thanks so much for the package!! Thanks!!!!! Yeah, I got everything. I don’t need anything. Thanks though!!!

That’s so funny about Erin and Nick!!! (Nickaylee deterrent) That sounds way fun about girl’s camp. I bet Dad had a blast!! Is there much flooding from all the snow??

Dang, Grandpa is a trooper! That’s nuts to hear about him. He is truly one of the hardest working men I have ever met!!!

Sounds like the family is doing pretty good!! Dang that sounds so much fun at Grace’s house!! (making s’mores) It reminds me of camping!! That’s one thing I do miss alot of is camping!!!

Well, this week has gone by pretty fast. I still think I just got here yesterday. It’s so weird!!!

Way to go Spencer!! Making the big bucks! That’s good to hear!!! What r u going to do with all the money?? If it was me I would just save it and use it when u get back from your mission. You’ll need it then!!

love you guys, Elder Jolley!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment