Tuesday, July 5, 2011

July 5, 2011 - Temecula

July 5th - Temecula

Wow! That’s nuts!! I can’t imagine snow! (On the hiking trails.) It’s been so hot down here!! It’s been around 100 most of the time! I have never sweated so much in my life!! It’s way gross!!! The people are way nice though, they give us water and that’s one good thing about it being hot out side. We can ask if we can come in and get a drink.

The 4th of July we didn’t do anything different, still went out and did the Lords work!! But, at night we got to watch the fire works go off. That was all we got to do for the 4th of July. People down here can’t light their own fire works. They can’t even have fire works, because of the fire safety issues.

This week has been good. Elder Sharp was made district leader last transfer. So, we have been going on a bunch of exchanges with different missionaries. It’s weird to see how they do things and why they don’t do other things! I’m just glad I have Elder Sharp as a companion. We get along. I don’t know if I could get along as well as we do, with other missionaries in our district.

Sorry, I can’t watch the Mormon Message you forwarded. Thanks though!! This week I have felt way good!! It’s weird. It’s like the night before Christmas when I was a little kid. That kind of feeling! I like it though!!

Today we went out to the property of the family that we live with. They are building a house on the Indian reservation. While we were out there, we got to see his car shop and get a ride in the Razor 4- seater. You guys have to get one when I get back! Or I’ll get one! It was so nuts, all of the cars they have!!!

Todd, the investigator we have been working with, is starting to finally change. You can just see it in him. He’s happier and feels good!! Last Sunday he came to church and was fasting, and he didn’t have a cigarette the whole time at church! That’s way good!!! It’s way cool to see how things are changing.

love ya tons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment